Your Professional Brass T Connector Manufacturer
Custom your brass t connector with D&R Industry. We are a professional manufacturer and supplier that you can rely on.
- Professional brass t connector supplier in China
- Fully customized brass t connector according to your specifications
- 100% tested quality materials guaranteed
- offers a complete range of brass t connector
Why D&R is Expert in Brass T Connector Manufacturing
Most of our brass fitting including brass t connector undergoes a different manufacturing process and finishing methods. As the best supplier and manufacturer worldwide, D&R Metal Industry wants to support your business needs. With our high-quality products and services, D&R Metal Industry aims to gain your trust and satisfaction.
D&R Metal IndustryYour Professional Brass T Connector Manufacturer
We can produce a 1/2 inch hose fitting for your applications. No matter what, we can custom hose fitting according to your requirements.
Features of Brass T Connector
D&R Brass T Connector
D&R Metal Industry offers a wide variety of custom and standard brass T connectors to meet your different needs. We are capable to produce the highest quality brass t connector guaranteed by our experienced engineer design team.
We, D&R Metal Industry can be your long-term business partner, ensuring the unwavering commitment to fully exceed your expectation. For any particular applications, we can take your brass t connector projects from conception to prototype to production.
How We Manufacture Your Brass T Connector
Rocket Your Business with D&R Brass T Connector
D&R Metal Industry – Your Premier Brass T Connector Manufacturer in China
If you’re hunting for an excellent manufacturer and supplier of your brass t connector needs, D&R Metal Industry can do the job! In China, D&R Metal Industry is a competent company fabricating thousands of brass t connectors that meet your requirements.
D&R Metal Industry brass t connector also known as tee connector is manufactured from the highest quality brass material. Commonly, the D&R Metal Industry brass t connector can be used for three connector points and coax cables.
As a professional manufacturer in China, we produce D&R Metal Industry brass t connectors with a wide range of outstanding surface treatments including nickel-plated, golden, powder coat, polished, and many more.
The surface finishing of every D&R Metal Industry brass t connector ensures a flexible and durable feature. D&R Metal Industry brass t connector is guaranteed corrosion resistant, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective for all particular applications.
Our range of D&R Metal Industry brass t connector works for up to 1000 PSI -65F to +265F pressure. Ideally suitable for use in nautical, automotive, and industrial applications.
D&R Metal Industry company chooses the best quality material for brass t connector. You can use our D&R Metal Industry brass t connector for connecting lines for water, air, fuel, inert gases, and oil. We guarantee that all of our brass t connectors will never rust.
You can avail of our brass t connector in different precise sizes, designs, and surface treatment. For applications that required corrosion resistance, D&R Metal Industry brass t connectors are the best choice.
In China, D&R Metal Industry is popular for being a dedicated, reliable, and outstanding provider and manufacturer of custom and standard brass t connectors. Yes, we can produce any brass t connector according to your samples and drawings with various kinds of surface treatment.
D&R Metal Industry is a top supplier and worldwide manufacturer of OEM, standard, and custom brass t connectors. Our range of brass t connectors and other brass fittings allow us to fulfill the needs of our customers.
Whether you need a brass valve, brass fittings, sanitary fittings, custom machinery parts, and many more, always remember D&R Metal Industry, your professional brass valves and fittings provider in China. We can help you boost your business!
Get in touch now to know more about the D&R Metal Industry brass t connector.
Comprehensive Points: FAQs
The following information is your easy-to-follow guide about brass T-connector.
Scroll down to learn more about the product!
What is a Brass T-connector?
- Generally, t-connectors are also known as fitting or adapters. A brass t-connector is a type of connector in a T-shape made of brass.
- They can be made of other materials as well, such as stainless steel, PVC, ABS, and cooper.
- T-connector or fitting is also available in different sizes and coating, depending on the application of the material.
What are the Major Parts of a Brass T-connector?
A t-shape connector has 3 main parts, the two outlets that connect two different pipelines at 90 degrees angle, and the main connection outlet that holds the two outlets.
What are the Different Types of Brass T-connector?
- Male brass T-connector- Like a bolt, this type of brass T-connector has its thread outside the outlets.
- Female thread T-connector- The threading of this T-connector is inside the outlet like a nut.
- Street brass T-connector- It is a type of T-connector with two female thread outlets and one male thread on the other side.
- Union brass T-connector- Union T-connector has 3 points. The male thread outlet and a female thread outlet are joined by a nut.
What are the Common Applications of Brass T-connector?
Brass T-connector is mainly used in transporting water, gas, fuel, and other types of fluids and chemicals. It is also widely used in factories and plumbing industries.
Why a Brass T-Connector?
- T-connector made of brass is way expensive than other types of T-connectors because it has high resistance to corrosion.
- It can also adapt to different levels of temperatures of the substance flowing in it.
- It is versatile because of its malleability.
- It is durable as it can withstand heavy-duty flow.
Does Brass T-connector Rust?
- Due to its high resistance to corrosion, brass T-connectors don’t rust.
How long does a brass t-connector last?
- It has an especially longer lifespan that lasts up to 100 years.
Is Brass T-connectors Lead-Free?
Brass connectors or fittings have two types, lead-free and zero-lead.
- Lead-free brass T-connector was acceptable under the Safe Drinking Water Act until 2014. After that, it is only applied for non-potable water usage. Meaning the lead content is safe under 8%.
- Zero-lead brass T-connectors are recommended and are safe for potable water system application under the Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act. For reference, it has an almost silver coating compared to lead-free brass.
What are the Important Keys to Note about Brass T-Connectors?
- One of the things to learn about brass t-connectors is the differences in their threading. Threading has gender—male and female. The Male’s thread is outside its body and the female’s thread is inside the pipe. The reason for this is for the other thread to fit the other securely.
- Threading can be tapered or straight. Threads that are tapered become smaller as it extends while straight one stays the same. A sealant is nonetheless important to prevent leaks.