Your Dependable Manufacturer of Brass Stop Valve
D&R Metal Industry manufactures high-quality brass stop valves with great pricing. We are your top source of brass stop valves in China. Send your inquiry!
- Complete manufacturing lines
- Advanced technology and state-of-the-art-facilities
- Brass stop valves with a wide range of styles and finishes
- Corrosion resistance, heat-resistance, rust-resistance
Why D&R Metal Industry is a Trustworthy Manufacturer of Brass Stop Valve
D&R Metal Industry is a top-rated manufacturer of brass top valves in China. We have been supplying the highest quality brass stop valves to different markets around the world. Through our in-house manufacturing equipment and complete production lines, we are able to reduce our production time as well as the manufacturing cost. Therefore, you can guarantee that you purchase high-quality products at a competitive price. Always rely on D&R Metal Industry for your brass stop valve needs!
D&R Metal IndustryYour Professional Brass Stop Valves Manufacturer
Features of Brass Stop Valves
D&R Brass Stop Valve
D&R Metal Industry only manufactures perfect quality products and excellent services. We aim to provide customers with high level of satisfaction. D&R Metal Industry will continue to expand our mission of meeting every customer’s requirements and application needs.
Here in D&R Metal Industry, we have a strong research and development team to customize your orders. The design, sizes, and configurations of our brass stop valves are fully customizable according to your specification. Our excellent OEM/ODM services will surely provide one-stop solution for your brass stop valve needs.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Brass Stop Valves
Just as every coin has two sides, so does a brass stop valve have its advantages and disadvantages. As for advantages, in the process of opening and closing, the friction between the valve flap and the sealing surface of the valve body is smaller than that of the gate valve, and therefore wear-resistant. For disadvantages, particles in the flowing medium may be trapped between the sealing surfaces.
Have All the Specifications You Need
D&R Metal Industry has brass stop valves from DN15-DN50. They can be made with a threaded connection, either female or male. Of course, flange connections are also possible. The brass stop valve is suitable for use in media such as water, oil, and gas. It has a relatively short opening or closing stroke of the stem, so it has a very reliable cut-off function.
Threads According to Exacting Standards
D&R’s conventional brass stop valves are of double internal fillet straight through hard seal construction with threads in strict accordance with standards ISO230, NPT, and BSP. The surface is available in natural brass color but can be nickel, zinc, or chrome-plated if you have special requirements.
How We Manufacture Your Brass Stop Valves
Rocket Your Business with D&R Brass Stop Valves
D&R Metal Industry – China’s Top Brass Stop Valve Manufacturer
D&R Metal Industry owns in-house manufacturing equipment and state-of-the-art facilities. With our modern and automated production line, we are able to manufacture all types of brass stop-valves to meet every customer and market requirement.
Our wide range of brass stop valves includes brass water meter stop valves, PEX angle stop valves, three-way angle stop valves, and more. All our brass stop valves are customizable according to your specifications such as sizes, designs, finishes, etc. to suit your applications.
All our brass stop valves are manufactured using solid brass materials. It features high-quality, durable, and long-life service. It is also designed with anti-corrosion properties to ensure precise and high performance.
Due to that, our brass stop valves are widely used for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. Therefore, D&R Metal Industry brass stop valves are perfect for plumbing systems, heating/gas systems, and more.
If you are looking for premium quality brass stop valves for your business or projects, D&R Metal Industry got you covered! Through our in-house manufacturing equipment and complete production lines, we are able to reduce our production time as well as the manufacturing cost.
As a professional manufacturer, we always aim to provide you a high satisfaction level. Thus, are committed to offering the best one-stop solution to your needs. D&R Metal Industry only manufactures perfect quality products and excellent services.
Request a quote for your next brass stop valve orders!
What is Brass Stop Valve?
The brass top valve is generally used to stop or block the flows.
This simple device can be found in household and industrial applications.
Additionally, the brass stop valve is a small device with a twist stem.
How Does the Brass Stop Valves Work?
In plumbing fixtures, the brass stop valve will shut down or off the fluid supply.
They can manage manually and automatically.
The brass stop valves can achieve reliable work such as stopping and shutting off.
What are the Benefits of Brass Stop Valve?
The brass stop valve is a beneficial device and gives an excellent service during applications.
The brass stop valves offer a wide range of benefits and advantages, such as:
- The brass stop valve is not prone to lead, rust and corrosion.
- They extremely stop the flows when required.
- A brass stop valve achieves a longer life service.
- This device can carry a wide temperature and pressure range.
- Another good thing about the brass stop valves is that they offer simple installation.
- It doesn’t require expensive and effort maintenance.
- The brass stop valve has a strong and durable construction.
How to Maintain the Brass Stop Valves?
The brass stop valves offer effortless and simple maintenance.
All that is needed is regular cleaning. You must be clean all contaminants, toxins, and other waste.
Inspecting each part will also help maintain the good brass stop valve’s performance.
What are Different Types of Brass Stop Valves?
These are different types of brass stop valves:
- Brass Angle Stop Valves – The brass angle stop valve is generally used for controlling the fluid system. They are suitable for small pipelines and low-pressure applications.
- Brass Stop Cock Valves – A brass stop cock valve is applicable for kitchens, bathrooms, restrooms, and other sanitary appliances. It is made from high-quality brass material.
- Forged Brass Stop Valves – This stop valve is constructed from forged brass materials. They have rugged and durable structures ensuring a long lifespan.
- Threaded Brass Stop Valves – The threaded brass stop valves can extremely cut off the fluid flows. It has a lead-free surface and smooth operation.
What are the Typical Applications of Brass Stop Valves?
The brass stop valves can carry water, oil, and other non-corrosive liquid.
The brass stop valves can be used in the following applications:
- Washing machines
- Plumbing fixtures, appliances, and other households.
What Are The Features and Characteristics of Brass Stop Valves?
The features and characteristics of brass stop valves include:
- Suitable for high-pressure applications
- 100% leakage test
- Acceptable for OEM services
What are Different Parts of Brass Stop Valves?
The brass stop valve is composed of the following parts and elements:
- Body – The body serves as a casing or cover of the internal brass stop valve’s parts. It stands as a protection for the other parts inside the brass stop valve devices.
- Bonnet – This part was bolted to the brass stop valve’s body.
- Disc – This is a movable member of the brass stop valve. It is used for restricting the flows and this part comes in different shapes.
- Handle – The handle is commonly placed on the outside of the brass stop valve’s body. It is used for manually controlling the brass stop valve’s performance.
- Stem – When the stem is present, it moves onward through the bonnet.
Are Brass Stop Valves Expensive?
Compared with the other stop valves, the bras stop valve is much expensive.
It is a costly device because of its materials.
Since brass is expensive than other materials, the brass stop valves have a larger price.
The price of a brass stop valve is between $35 and $200.
The installation or labor charge will be added.
How to Tell If the Brass Stop Valve is Closed or Opened?
You will know the mode of brass stop valves from their handle position.
If the handle is in paralleled position, it is open.
The brass stop valve is closed when its handle is in a perpendicular or crosswise position.
How Long Does the Brass Stop Valves Last?
Before the replacement, the brass stop valves can last 10 to 25 years.
They are designed with durable and ruffed construction ensuring the long service.
How to Install the Brass Stop Valves?
The proper installation of a brass stop valve will result in the best performance.
These are the following steps on how to install the brass stop valves:
- Shut down or off the water supply.
- The pipe must be clean and cut
- It should be better to solder the connection.
- Then install the new brass stop valve assembly.
How to Choose the Right Brass Stop Valves?
Choosing the brass stop valve is an important decision.
It would be best if you chose the brass valve with robust design and construction.
Consider your sizes, environment, temperature, and pressure range.
Choose high-quality brass stop valves without compromising your budget.
Are Brass Stop Valves Customizable?
The brass stop valve can be customized in different types, sizes, and other features.
They can be personalized according to the user’s details.
The brass stop valve is available in custom-made to meet different standards and requirements.
What are the Disadvantages of Brass Stop Valves?
Despite its advantages and benefits, the brass stop valve also has some disadvantages.
- Eventually, the brass stop valve will have a leak.
- The brass stop valve is much costly than plastic stop valves.
- They require some maintenance to keep their performance.