Your Authentic Galvanized Ball Valve Manufacturer
Finding the best galvanized ball valve, D&R Metal Industry is your good choice, producing you the best and good galvanized ball valve quality.
- 7/24 online to support your business
- Over 15 years in the service
- Custom galvanized ball valve based on your applications
- 100% using reliable galvanized ball valve materials
What is Galvanized Ball Valves?
The galvanized ball valves are shut-off valves that control liquid flow characterized by a long life service. Ball valves rotating 90 degrees fully blocked the flow around its axis. It has a reliable sealing ability to avoid leaking.
How Does Galvanized Ball Valves Works?
There is a variety of galvanized ball valve selections such as single body, three-piece body, split body, and more options for your applications.
It has a different performance in piping systems and is operated manually by manually turning the lever.
It is designed to 90 degrees rotating to open or close either clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
Rocket Your Business with D&R Galvanized Ball Valve
Standard galvanized ball valves have male and female threads with chemical resistance. Applicable for various applications with mini galvanized ball valves, angled, straight, etc. They have wide selections for pressure and temperatures. Applicable for most media, non-corrosive, and withstand high temperatures.
The full port is a full-bore galvanized ball valve with a straight path and the same diameters at the inlet and outlet. They have minimal resistance and create small pressure drops which are widely used for isolating flows. It has ¾ inch of diameter with tight seals different from standard ports’ interior diameters.
This is character according to the connection types which connect to piping systems. It has a full-bore design that produces a high flow with perfect flanged compression. Withstands in highest pressure designed with two to three ports suitable for various applications. There are easy installations manual 2-way for your applications
This is a ball valve body that protects components and allows access to rotating the ball. Strong and Sturdy rust-resistant valve housing with a long life span.
Galvanized Ball Valves
This is a sphere with a center hole called a bore as a flow path of fluids or gas. It performs well because of its anti-rust ability.
It connects that control the ball rotation with a perfect seal through O-rings to prevent leaking. It is manually operated, electric, hydraulic actuation, etc.
This is stem protection bolted to the body. This is the extension of the housing made of hard metal.
It provides perfect sealing to both body and the ball.
The long life span for different application industries the galvanized ball valves has several advantages for various applications:
- Compact and fewer maintenance designs with no lubrication
- Cost-effective than other types of valves
- Poor throttling characteristics
- Leakproof service
- Easier to handle and easy open/close
- Multi-way designs
- This is not appropriate for permanent throttling
- The particles collide and stick that causing leakage, abrasion, and more problems
- Floating: Floating ball designs are supported with valve seats which are one of the majority of ball valves.
- Trunnion: It has high operating pressures with top and button support for load support.
There are various applications of galvanized ball valves applicable for different industries with high strength:
- Pig valves receive small scrappers
- High temperature Rising Stem
- Flow control and less noise
- safety high pressure in a long period of service
- Applicable for flow and pressure controls. It shut-off’s corrosive fluids, gasses, slurries, etc.
- Applicable for manufacturing sectors, residential purposes, storing chemicals, and widely used in oil and natural gas industries.
The input and output are screwed- onto the threaded assembly. Before the installations, the handles are ensuring it is installed already.