Reliable Brass Union Fitting Manufacturer
D&R is a leading brass union fitting manufacturer in China. We offer a wide range of high-quality brass union fitting at a competitive price.
- Fully customizable compression union fittings
- High-quality and robust performance
- Approved by strict international quality standards and guidelines
- More than 15 years of brass union fitting manufacturing experience
Brass Union Fitting
The brass union fitting is a connector that enables two threaded pipes attached together. This device is used for easy disconnection during repair and maintenance services. Additionally, the brass union fitting is ideal for either cold or hot water piping services.
Hex union brass fittings are commonly used for connecting hose to a different connection with different diameter. It features anti-corrosion, low magnetic permeability, ductility, and more.
D&R manufactures high-quality brass bulkhead union fittings with advanced features. These are widely used in a broad range of applications.
D&R female brass union fittings are manufactured using high-quality 100% brass. These are produced with high strength, high-quality, anti-corrosion, high temperature resistance, and high hardness.
Brass solder compression fittings are available at D&R. We can custom-made brass solder compression fittings according to your specifications and requirements.
Our 3/4-inch Compression Union Fittings are made from superior grade brass materials. We offer customizable 3/4-inch Compression Union Fittings to meet your requirements.
NPT Thread brass union fittings has a 150psi maximum operating pressure. These are available at D&R with customizable sizes according to your specifications.
These are widely used for easy connection and disconnection of two tubes. It features mechanical pullout resistance for a secure connection.
Brass compression tubing fittings are constructed with three piece such as the body, sleeve, and nut attached in a brass tubing. These are easy to assemble and disassemble.
Our brass pipe union connector are constructed using high-quality brass materials. It offers high functionality. These are also designed with female thread for disassembling pipe connections.
Lead-free brass union fittings are manufactured with optimized corrosion resistance. These are normally used for extending and connecting two pipes.
D&R manufactures high-quality male brass union fittings that are durable, high resistance to corrosion, and long-lasting. These are widely used for connecting gas or water pipe.
We manufacture brass plating union cross tube fittings using solid brass materials. These are applicable for brass plumbing parts, brass mechanical parts, and more.
Features of Brass Union Fittings
D&R Brass Union Fittings
D&R is an industry leader of brass union fittings production. We have been trusted by thousands of customers from around the world. Through our high-quality products and advanced services, we are known as a reliable compression union fittings manufacturer. We offer one-stop-solution for your applications.
D&R also offers high-quality brass union fittings at a reasonable cost. We manufacture products using high-quality and 100% brass materials. To suit your requirements, we manufacture compression union fittings with customizable sizes and configurations. We manufacture products while adhering to strict guidelines and standards for quality.
Heat Treatment Steps of Brass Union Fitting
The production process of brass union fittings is similar to that of brass ball valves. Both require the brass rods to be cut and then heated. When a certain temperature is reached, the internal organisation of the brass bar changes, at which point the shape is fixed by hot forging. Finally the edges are cut and shot blasted.
The Types of Brass Union Fittings
- Brass Double Union Fittings – The brass double union fitting is best for air and oil applications. It comes in different sizes. This device offers a simple installation and operation.
- Brass Copper Union Fittings – A brass copper union fittings have excellent resistance to corrosion and vibration. They can operate up to 1000 and more psi working pressure.
- Brass Gas Union Fittings – The brass gas union fitting is best for various gas systems. It features a copper tube and brass body.
- Brass Union Fittings with Nut – The brass union fittings with nuts have a steady function and lead-free surface.
- Straight Brass Union Fittings – A straight brass union fittings are made from professional brass materials. This device is perfect for any plumbing system.
How We Manufacture Your Brass Union Fittings
D&R Metal Industry – Your No.1 Brass Union Fittings Manufacturer in China
D&R Metal Industry is a professional manufacturer specializes in research and development, design, and production of high-quality union brass fittings. For over 15 years of operating in the industry, we have developed innovative and wide range of brass union fittings. We offer affordable brass union fittings with diverse angles, sizes, and dimensions. We manufacture products based on our customers’ specifications and ideas.
D&R is one of the leading manufacturers of brass union fittings in China. We have more than 15 years of experience as a brass union fittings producer. Throughout the years, we never stop providing customers with the best quality products at a lower price.
At D&R, we have the widest selection for compression union fittings. Our wide range of brass union fittings include brass pipe union connector, male brass union fittings, brass compression tube fittings, brass bulkhead union fittings, and more.
Our compression union fittings are meticulously designed with tight and high-quality threads. It allows for a secure fitting without slipping. Its deep thread is also designed specifically for enhancing fixation and meshing.
D&R brass union fittings also have smooth threads. Thus, you can easily and quickly install it. These are also manufactured using the best quality brass materials. With these lead-free materials, you can assure that your compression union fittings have high strength, corrosion resistance, good quality, high-temperature resistance, and high hardness.
General brass is a Cu-Zn binary alloy, Zn can be dissolved in Cu in large quantities to form α solid solution (face-centred cubic lattice, good plasticity), the maximum solubility at room temperature up to 39%, more than this content is β′ phase (body-centred cubic lattice) formation. β′ phase for CuZn compounds based on the orderly solid solution, hard and brittle, so the mechanical properties of brass and The amount of Zn is very relevant. The Zn content of brass for industrial use generally does not exceed 47% and is organised as α or α+β′, called α brass or α+β′ brass respectively.
Alpha brass, also known as single-phase brass, has low strength and particularly good plasticity and is suitable for cold pressure processing of cold rolled sheets, cold drawn wire, pipe fittings and deep pressed parts. Commonly used codes are H80, H70, H68.
α+β′ brass, also known as two-phase brass, has a high strength. Due to the high hardness of the β′ phase, the plasticity at room temperature is poor and can only withstand a small amount of deformation. The β-phase is a disordered solid solution based on CuZn compound, which is also a body-centred cubic lattice with good plasticity, so α+β′ brass is suitable for hot processing, and it is even easier to deform than α brass when it is higher than 800°C. It is often hot rolled into bars, tubes and plates. Commonly used code H59, H62, used as water pipes, oil pipes, radiators, etc.
- Al brass: The main function of Al is to improve the strength, hardness and corrosion resistance of brass.
- Sn brass: The main role of Sn is to improve the corrosion resistance of brass in the marine atmosphere and seawater, but also to improve the strength of brass.
- Mn brass: The main role of Mn is to improve the strength and heat resistance of brass as well as the corrosion resistance in seawater and superheated steam.
- Si brass: the main role of Si is to improve the strength, wear resistance and corrosion resistance of brass, but also to improve the casting performance.
- Pb brass: The main role of Pb is to improve the machinability and wear resistance of brass.
- Ni brass: The main role of Ni is to increase the recrystallisation temperature of brass and refine its grain, improve the mechanical properties and wear resistance.
- Fe brass: the main role of Fe is to improve the recrystallization temperature of brass and refine the grain, improve the strength, toughness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
Rocket Your Business with D&R Brass Union Fittings
- D&R Exhibition
- Material Analyses
- Al brass is mainly used for the manufacture of marine parts such as condenser tubes, worm shafts, gears, spiral slurry etc. and other corrosion resistant parts for machines.
- Sn brass is mainly used for the manufacture of marine parts such as condenser tubes etc.
- Mn brass is mainly used for the manufacture of marine parts and wear-resistant parts such as bearings.
- Si brass is mainly used in the manufacture of marine parts and chemical machinery parts, such as bearings, valve bodies, etc.
- Pb brass is mainly used for the manufacture of valve bodies, clock parts and shaft tiles, bushings, etc. In the processing of copper valves and copper pipe fittings, various grades of lead brass are mainly used.
- Ni brass is mainly used in the manufacture of marine parts, such as condensation tubes, manometer tubes, etc.
- Fe brass is mainly used for the manufacture of parts subject to friction and seawater corrosion, such as bushings, gaskets, bearings, etc.
Carbon tool steel, alloy tool steel, high-speed steel, carbide and ceramic materials are commonly used tools in the cutting operation.
- Carbon tool steel is high-quality steel with high carbon content, which is hard and inexpensive after quenching but has poor heat resistance.
- In the carbon tool steel to add a small amount of Cr, W, Mn, Si and other elements, you can form an alloy tool steel, that can reduce heat treatment deformation and improve heat resistance.
- High-speed steel is alloyed tool steel containing more W, Cr, V, and other alloying elements.
- Cemented carbide is an alloy made of high hardness, high melting point metal carbide (WC, TiC) as a matrix, with metal Co and other binders, using powder metallurgy methods. The domestic cemented carbide is generally divided into two categories: one is the tungsten-cobalt class (YG class) consisting of WC and Co, and the other is the tungsten-titanium-cobalt class (YT class) consisting of WC and TiC.
- The main component of the ceramic material is Al2O3, with high blade hardness, good wear resistance, and high heat resistance.
Brass union fittings are used to connect two pipes together. It allows easy connection and disconnection of pipes for maintenance, repair, service, and other purposes.
D&R compression union fittings are manufactured according to ANSI, ASTM B62, NSF 61, and more international quality standards. We also have strict quality control team to monitor our products in every production stage. Therefore, you can assure that you can receive a stable quality brass union fitting.
Aside from that, D&R has a professional R&D team to coordinate with you. We can customize your orders of compression union fittings according to requirements. Our products are offered at a favorable price while maintaining its quality. We also offer fast lead time so we can suffice your orders even in peak time. Thus, we can provide the best solution for your applications or business.
Send an inquiry for your next brass union fitting orders!
The basic purposes of brass union fitting are listed below:
- The brass union fitting is used to simply attach two tubes or pipes.
- This device is great for disconnecting pipes at any piping system point.
- The brass union fitting is used for sealing or closing the pipe.
- It is used when a pipe needs to be connected with another apparatus.
- Malleability – The brass union fitting gives excellent malleability when it comes to shaping or bending. The brass union fitting is easy to alter and molds better than other fittings.
- Corrosion Free Compared to other materials, the brass union fitting is reliable in resisting corrosion. It can resist corrosion even on bad corrosive water systems.
- Great High-Temperature Efficiency – Another brass union fitting benefit is its ability to work on higher temperatures. They can withstand and sustain under high temperatures. It is a very safe product to use especially on hot water systems.
- Broad Versability – The brass union fitting is versable and designed for many applications. You can obtain this fitting in different widths, ranges of shapes, and sizes available.
- Durability – The brass union fitting is very durable and offers high performance. The brass union fitting doesn’t deform even for long years of service.
The brass union fitting is utilized in both industrial and commercial applications, such as:
- A brass union fitting is best for water, wastewater, and other plumbing systems
- They are suitable for the piping process.
- The brass union fitting is designed to handle high-temperature fluid flows.
- This device is ideal for flammable gasses and chemicals.
- A brass union fitting can regulate coldwater piping, oil and air system application.
In some cases, the brass union fitting leaks due to slight pipes offset.
If this situation happens, you need to fix your fittings right away.
Here are the following steps on how to repair the brass union fittings:
Step 1: Shut down the flows when there’s no existing shut-off valve.
Step 2: Loosen or unscrew the nut by using tools and turning it in a counterclockwise direction. You can use adjustable pliers while holding the fitting steadily.
Step 3: Using a torch, heat union to get the remaining solder.
Step 4: Hold both sides of the union. Do not attach it yet.
Step 5: Inspect the alignment.
Step 6: Use adjustable pliers to hold the brass union fitting.
Step 7: In resetting, apply heat to the join.
Step 8: The union part must be slipped off when the solder was dissolved.
Like other products made from brass, the brass union fitting is also pricey.
The price of brass union fitting ranges starting from $14.15 to $ 95.73.
It can vary depending on the kind or size you desire to choose
Moreover, the brass union fitting cost will depend on its brand, style, and quantity.
Definitely yes! The brass union fitting is created from strong, durable, and sturdy materials allowing them to serve for many years.
The brass union fitting can still be functional even if used for 10 consecutive years or more.
In addition, the brass union fitting is really created to last for years or decades.
The brass union fitting is designed to provide a stable and reliable performance.
A brass union fitting reduces the risk of unstable or any complication during the operation.