Brass Non Return Valve
D&R brass non-return valves, also called brass check valves or brass one-way valves are unidirectional valves made from DRZ brass material. They don’t require any valve actuation since the opening and closing depend on the D&R brass non-return valve flow control mechanism. Our valves automatically open when fluid flows in the forward direction and close in case of any reverse or backflow.
As an OEM brass non-return valve manufacturer in China, we offer varying end configurations, with varying pressure and temperature ratings. D&R offers many design options, from brass discs to brass bonnets depending on customer request.
Valve Design Options
D&R offers many brass non-return valve options for various uses such as:
- Lift check valves for high-pressure and high-flow rate applications
- Swing-type non-return valve which best for most versatile uses due to its leak-tight design
- Inline non-return valve for pulsating flow systems
- Stop check valves which are perfect for isolation
- Folding disc non-return valve for low-pressure applications
You can visit the D&R brass non-return valve factory in China or contact our technical support to discuss our valve designs.
D&R adopts strict quality control for all light-duty and heavy-duty brass non-return valves. From sizing, brass material composition, to design, D&R ensures all your brass one-way valves meet the RoHS, CE, ASME, and ISO standards.
Irrespective of the size, whether you want a 1-inch brass non-return valve or a 2-inch brass non-return valve, D&R engineers will determine:
- Minimum differential pressure
- Efficiency of the self-actuating mechanism
- Operating pressure range
- Operating temperature
- Low noise operation
All our high-quality brass non-return valves meet the dynamic application requirements.