Your Premier CPVC Ball Valve Manufacturer
D&R is the best and reliable manufacturer in China, D&R producing a lot of CPVC Ball Valve at all places.
- Guarantees 100% quality tested materials
- Fully customized
- Compliant to international and safety standard
- Distinctive and best manufacturing for more than 15 year
Why D&R is Expert in CPVC Ball Valve Manufacturing
D&R Metal Industry is dedicated to supplying your CPVC Ball Valve needs. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of CPVC ball valve and has been trusted by many companies worldwide. We are operating for more than 15 years. You can put trust in D&R Metal Industry since we are making CPVC ball valves with the help of high-quality materials to ensure their safety.
D&R Metal IndustryYour CPVC Ball Valve Manufacturer
Features of CPVC Ball Valve
D&R CPVC Ball Valve
D&R Metal Industry has been committed to providing a wide range of high-quality CPVC ball valves to many countries. We manufacture and design cpvc ball valve guaranteed maximum reliability, efficiency, and durability.
D&R Metal Industry has been supplying cpvc ball valves with the highest quality to different applications like petrochemicals, marine, pipelines, and many more. In our company, we conducted strict quality control to ensure the quality of the D&R cpvc ball valve before delivery.
How We Manufacture Your CPVC Ball Valve
Rocket Your Business with D&R CPVC Ball Valve
D&R Metal Industry – Your Premier CPVC Ball Valve Manufacturer in China
Looking for a reliable cpvc ball valve manufacturer and supplier? In China, D&R Metal Industry is very known for producing a wide range of cpvc ball valves for different applications.
D&R Metal Industry is a professional cpvc ball valve manufacturer and supplier in China that can smoothly handle the entire fabrications. As the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of cpvc ball valves, D&R Metal Industry can fully support your business.
D&R cpvc ball valve is an efficient solution for easy closed and open control of water flow and other liquid. Our series of cpvc ball valve is very popular and commonly used in industrial applications.
Moreover, D&R cpvc ball valves are designed by our expert engineers guaranteed 100% reliability for installing in existing or new hot water lines. As a superior manufacturing factory in China, we manufacture cpvc ball valves that are a perfect use for swimming pools, the chemical industry, wastewater lines, aquariums, and other corrosive applications.
D&R Metal Industry is committed to supplying a satisfying cpvc ball valve to different industries worldwide. Our D&R cpvc ball valve is available in many specifications, designs, and sizes.
If you want a customized cpvc ball valve for specific applications, then you’ve come to the right place. D&R Metal Industry is a leading manufacturer of standard and customized cpvc ball valves. We manufacture D&R cpvc ball valves according to your specific requirements.
In our factory, we have outstanding facilities and the most advanced technologies that ensure the highest quality cpvc ball valve you need. We are a professional brass valve and fittings manufacturer and supplier in China that gained an excellent reputation for a both domestic and foreign markets.
You can also trust D&R Metal Industry too. Boom your business with us now!
CPVC Ball Valve: The Ultimate FAQs Guide
This FAQ guide will provide you with all of the information you need to know about CPVC ball valves.
Whether you’re searching for information on benefits, specifications, uses, or advantages and disadvantages, you’ll find it all here.
Let’s get started!
What is a CPVC Ball Valve?
CPVC ball valve is also known as chlorinated polyvinyl chloride.
It consists of a solid thermoplastic material ideal for residential; applicable in cold and hot potable water applications.
A CPVC ball valve is an ideal tool for controlling to open and closed the flow of water also other liquids.
It is a thermoplastic pipe that can build various types of equipment that include ball valves.
It can usually cover a wide range of water system needs and provide control over the flow of a large capacity of fluids.
What are the Materials Used for CPVC Ball Valve?
CPVC is a resin made from a PVC polymer that has been post-chlorinated. Its chemical resistance material is nearly comparable to that of PVC.
It is designed to assist ranchers and enterprises do suitable cultivating. With the help of these ball valves, one may easily control the water system.
CPVC Ball Valve
Physical Properties of CPVC Ball Valve
- The maximum service temperature of the CPVC polymer is increased to 210 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Above the useful temperature range for PVC, CPVC has proven to be a great material for hot corrosive liquids, cold and hot water distribution, and other related applications.
- In the 110°F to 140°F temperature range, CPVC may even be preferred over PVC because of its higher temperature resistance, which requires fewer piping supports and can result in a lower total cost than PVC.
Is it safe to Use CPVC Ball Valves?
A CPVC ball valve is a great tool for controlling the flow of water or other liquids with ease.
It has a great solution for a broad range of plumbing applications, with a variety of maintenance and high-temperature solutions.
Ball valves, a form of quarter-turn valve commonly used in industrial applications, rely on a simple process to provide the user with the best possible control.
What are the Types of CPVC Ball Valve?
There are different types of CPVC ball valves listed below:
True Union CPVC Ball Valves
Ball check valves enable flowing in one path while preventing flow in the other path. A CPVC ball valve “checks” the passage of water or other liquid media via a pipeline.
This Union CPVC check valve is utilized to work with Schedule 80 CPVC pipelines.
This valve line comes with both Socket and Threaded (NPT) ends. Despite after installation, you can easily remove the valve due to the double union ends.
True Union CPVC Ball Valves
- At 73°F, it’s rated at 250 psi with non-shock water service.
- The cartridge, nuts, and end connectors are fully replaceable.
- It contains threaded and socketed end connections.
- Handle features an ergonomic design with a built-in carrier wrench for added comfort.
- It is made and put together without the use of silicone chemicals.
CPVC 3-Way 3-Position Ball Valve
A CPVC 3-way 3-position (multiport) ball valve flow can be mixed, diverted, and bypassed. It provides a wide range of material selections that ensure complete chemical tolerance in harsh environments.
This design enables easy removal of the valve and operating components from the pipe system for maintenance or replacement. It is simple to connect using the socket end connections.
- It is perfect for applications that require flow direction and on-off control.
- It has compact, ergonomic designs that make maintenance simple.
- It prevents cross-contamination of the two incoming streams.
- It was designed and developed without the use of silicone compounds.
- All ball valves are assembled with silicone-free lubrication.
CPVC 3-Way 2-Position Ball Valve
This CPVC 3-way 2-position ball valve has a water non-shock full-port valve with a pressure rating of 150 psi at 73°F. It has a 210°F maximum temperature for service. This is a diverter type, EPDM O-rings, socket end connectors, orange handle, and true union design.
CPVC 3-Way 2-Position (Diverter) Ball Valve
- It attains diversion flow in quarter-turn even though shut-off is not required.
- Its flow diverts from the side of the run-inlet to the branch of the center-inlet port.
- Its internal port in this diverter has no requirement for shut-off.
CPVC Compact Ball Valves
It has the same functionality as our standard CPVC ball valves but in a more compact, smoother design.
These seals can resist up to 150 psi pressures with an EPDM O-ring. The CPVC body can withstand temperatures of up to 200°F.
Our compact CPVC ball valves are ideal for all applications requiring high pressure and higher temperatures.
CPVC Compact Ball Valves
CTS CPVC Compact Ball Valves
It is perfectly great for applications that require a lot of high pressure and heat. These valves are preferred over related CTS valves due to their compact design.
Socket End Connections are available on current CPVC CTS Valves.
PVC that has been through an extra chlorination procedure is known as CPVC or chlorinated polyvinyl chloride.
As a result, it has excellent resistance to extreme heat. CPVC is ideal when it comes to conveying hot water.
CTS CPVC Compact Ball Valves
CPVC True Union Vented Ball Valve
CPVC true union vented (bleach) ball valve has a double O-ring stem seal that prevents leaks. It has a maximum flow that is possible with true union connections and a full-port design.
The handle doubles as a carrier wrench while servicing the ball, making it even more convenient. You can use this for bleach or sodium hypochlorite applications.
Chemical off-gassing can be vented through the vent hole on the ball’s upstream side. This maintains inner surfaces persistently wet, preventing gas pressure and crystallization.
CPVC True Union Vented (Bleach) Ball Valve
Differences between PVC Ball Valve and CPVC Ball Valve
PVC Ball Valve is a very convenient thermoplastic substance that can be used for piping systems made from the same material.
It is lightweight than metal vibes, less expensive to produce, strongly corrosion-resistant, and applicable in residential and industrial.
But it is unideal for high-temperature applications because it melts or warps at temperatures above 140°F.
PVC ball valves are employed wherever there is a lot of PVC piping, such as:
- Irrigation Systems
- Plumbing Pipes
- Pool and Spa Pipes
- Electric Conduits
- Chemical Production
CPVC Ball Valves has a lighter weight, are corrosion-resistant and are affordable. Its enhanced chlorination makes CPVC more resistant to bacterial growth and enables it to resist temperatures up to 200°F.
CPVC Ball Valves is convenient for different applications, including:
- Drinkable Water Distribution
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Corrosive Chemical Conveyance
PVC is only available in nominal pipe sizes, but CPVC comes both in nominal pipe and copper tube sizes. CPVC is more flexible than PVC and needs to be supported every three feet intervals to maintain its position.
Schedule 40 PVC
Schedule 80 PVC
Schedule 40 CPVC
Schedule 80 CPVC
|Color||White, Dark Grey||Dark Grey, White||Light Grey, Off-White, Yellow||Yellow, Off-White, Light Grey|
|Sizing||NPS||NPS||NPS, CTS||NPS, CTS|
|End Shape||Plain, Bell||Plain, Bell||Plain||Plain|
|Tensile Strength||7500 PSI||7500 PSI||8200 PSI||8200 PSI|
|Standard Length||10′, 20′||10′, 20′||10′||10′|
|Working Max Pressure||450 PSI||630 PSI||450 PSI||630 PSI|
CPVC Ball Valve Applications
- It is utilized in the treatment of water and wastewater.
- Ideal for chemical processing in the chemical plant.
- It is excellent in corrosive and marine environments.
- They were primarily seen in the water in pools, aquariums, and theme parks.
- It assists shifted businesses by giving precise control over the fluid stream, crude material, and ambulation of changed mixes.
- Useful in business and ranchers. It is not intended for use in ranches; yet, using these ball valves in assembly units where significant control measure.
What are the Advantages of Using CPVC Ball Valves?
Durable & Long-lasting
You can normally take them out, clean them, and replace them, but there’s no reason to be concerned if you don’t. These valves, designed and built to perform under extreme pressure, are unquestionably the end of the ball valve.
You can indeed select a size that suits your requirements. Because of the variety of sizes available, everyone can have the best item launched in their industries and businesses.
Fulfill Customized Requirements
CPVC Ball Valves can be customized to meet the specific requirement you want. We can customize its types, color, dimensions, etc.
This has a PTFE seat and a 150psi pressure rating. It has easy maintenance and support due to its EPDM and FPM seals. This is a movable transporter seat that anyone may use.
CPVC Ball Valve
Benefits of CPVC Ball Valve
- It is made of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride, which allows them to tolerate higher temperatures. Because of its high resistance in temperature, you can use it in a different application up to 180°F.
- These have CTS associations, which have a much smaller channel size than IPS.
- It ensured low force without spilling in concentric machined seats and balls.
- Every closure connector is CNC machined for precise measurement without using stuffing in the joint funnel.
- A beige coloring distinguishes CPVC ball valves from ordinary white minimized ball valves.