Why D&R is Trusted in Thermostatic Control Valve Manufacturing
D&R Metal Industry is your direct manufacturer of thermostatic control valves in China. We have spent almost 20 years supplying and exporting good quality thermostatic control valves to global customers. Since day one, we are committed to providing satisfaction. In that case, we make sure to inspect the quality of our products before exporting them to your destination. Please leave us a message for your next thermostatic control valve orders!
D&R Metal IndustryYour Leading Thermostatic Control Valve Manufacturer
D&R Thermostatic Control Valve
D&R Metal Industry is a 20-years professional manufacturer of all thermostatic control valves from China. We offer excellent and high-quality products to help you support your upcoming projects. Our advanced production technology and in-house technical expertise allow us to produce quality thermostatic control valves.
We are one of the famous manufacturers in China that provides more efficient and cost-effective solutions for thermostatic control valves. Anytime your business requires thermostatic control valves, you can always count on D&R! Contact us now.
How We Manufacture Your Thermostatic Control Valve
Rocket Your Business with D&R Thermostatic Control Valve
D&R Thermostatic Control Valve
The valve used to control and sensing fluid temperatures is called the thermostatic control valve. D&R Metal Industry provides the ultimate solution for your thermostatic control valve needs. Rely on us!
Here, you can find a wide range of thermostatic control valves. It comes in a variety of handles, body materials, and pressure capacities. We also made thermostatic control valves from plastics, brass, stainless steel, and copper materials. Choose what you desired.
D&R Metal Industry in China joined in the industry for more than 15 years today. We manufacture and export thermostatic control valves with semi-solid designs and high quality. Not only to local customers, but we also serve good quality products worldwide.
Our thermostatic control valves (TCV) control fluid temperatures in lubrication oil cooling systems, engine jacket water, compressors, and turbines. They are ideal for industrial and process control applications where mixed fluid is a must. Different models are available at more competitive rates.
D&R thermostatic control valve is a reliable and perfect solution for your various applications. Other applications for thermostatic control valves are;
- Vacuum pumps,
- bio-mass boilers,
- hydraulic systems,
- dry-cleaning equipment,
- steam boilers, etc
Suppose your business needs thermostatic control valves, no worries! We can customize all valves for you. Meeting your satisfaction is our goal.
For customization, we need your thermostatic control valves requirements. We have expert engineers ready to support your thermostatic control valve development. D&R is the biggest thermostatic control valve manufacturer in China, which you can trust.
Thousands of thermostatic control valves stocks are available in our factory, ready to deliver anytime. As the leading supplier in China, we can guarantee our customers to experience exceptional services. From design to shipping of orders, we always got you!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us. If we don’t have it in our standard options, we can recommend a custom solution.
What is Thermostatic Control Valve?
A thermostatic control valve is constructed to control the fluid temperature.
This device can be mounted and installed in any position.
The thermostatic control valve can function and operate without needing electrical power.
What are the Advantages of Thermostatic Control Valve?
These are the following benefits and advantages of a thermostatic control valve:
- It doesn’t require an electricity source to operate.
- They offer an effortless installation.
- Small parts allow them to maintain easily.
- Constructed with robust, solid, and professional design.
- Suitable for shock and high vibration applications.
- Working in any installation position.
- Its parts are easy to replace and repair.
What are Typical Applications of Thermostatic Control Valve?
The thermostatic control valve is designed to meet various applications, such as:
- Oil temperature control
- High and low water temperature
- Heat recovery
- Engine system
- Mixing and diverting a temperature
- Cooling towers
- Compressor cooling system
What are Materials Used for Thermostatic Control Valve?
The thermostatic control valve can be constructed from different materials.
Cast iron is the popular material used for thermostatic control valve devices.
Aside from cast iron, the thermostatic control valve can be manufactured from brass, stainless steel, bronze, and ductile iron.
What are the Special Features and Characteristics of Thermostatic Control Valves?
The different features of thermostatic control valves are:
- Heavy-duty – A thermostatic control valve has the full capacity and is designed to meet or handle the most heavy-duty applications.
- Self-contained – They can operate by themselves without requiring outside energy like electricity and air source.
- Replaceable element – The thermostatic control valve is composed of replaceable elements. You can replace the damaged elements or parts easily.
- Rugged construction – A thermostatic control valve is constructed with rugged, solid, and wear-resistant characteristics.
- Compact design – Due to its compact design, the thermostatic control valve is suitable for high-pressure applications.
- Wide temperature rates – The thermostatic control valve can serve and function with different temperature rates.
What are Different Parts of Thermostatic Control Valve?
The thermostatic control valve is composed of different parts, including:
- Tub surface
- Backflow prevention valve
- Coldwater intake
- Mixed water outlet
- Hot water intake
- Mixing chamber
What are Different Types of Thermostatic Control Valves?
These are the different types of thermostatic control valves:
- Automatic Thermostatic Control Valve – The automatic thermostatic control valve is best for heating systems. It features an energy-saving and rugged construction.
- Thermostatic Gas Control Valve – The thermostatic gas control valve can operate in a wide range of temperatures. This device is commonly used for gas fryer applications.
- 2-way Thermostatic Control Valve – The 2-way thermostatic control valve is applicable for steam, hot water, and thermal oil. It can be made from cast iron, steel, and bronze materials.
How to Maintain the Thermostatic Control Valve?
A regular inspection and cleaning is an effective way to maintain the thermostatic control valve performance.
It should be better if you set a maintenance schedule.
If you decide to use a thermostatic control valve, this article will help you.
You learned various information regarding the thermostatic control valve’s maintenance, applications, and characteristics from this article.