Why D&R is Trusted in Spring Loaded Ball Valve Manufacturing
Being a leader in this industry, D&R Metal Industry strives to provide the perfect spring-loaded ball valves for any application. We have rich 15+ years of experience and serving customers around the world. We never disappoint our clients with our reliable products as well as comprehensive services. From material sourcing to product delivery, we work with efficiency and professionalism in mind. Work with D&R Metal Industry to satisfy your spring-loaded ball valves requirements!
D&R Metal IndustryYour Leading Spring Loaded Ball Valve Manufacturer
Our Female to female 1/2 inch spring loaded ball valve is fully tested and inspected compliant with CE, UL, SGS, WRAS certifications, etc. It is constructed by our professional engineers with 20+ years rich experience in this field.
D&R Spring Loaded Ball Valve
D&R manufacture spring-loaded ball valves to satisfy your own unique project requirements. All spring-loaded ball valves we manufacture are fully compliant with various international and national standard qualifications like UL, CE, SGS, RoHS, WRAS, and more. These are tested and inspected meticulously before leaving the factory.
We can custom any type of spring-loaded ball valves based on your own specifications and styles. We will help you in the entire process! Our capability to support your product development will bring success to your business. Message us immediately!
How We Manufacture Your Spring Loaded Ball Valve
Rocket Your Business with D&R Spring Loaded Ball Valve
D&R – Ultimate Spring Loaded Ball Valve Manufacturer in China
If you`re having a hard time searching for the best quality and durable spring-loaded ball valve, worry no more! You`re in the right place. D&R Metal Industry is your no.1 go-to source spring-loaded ball valve solution provider in China, with profound experience in handling your orders.
We have accumulated 15 years of experience in manufacturing high-precision and great features of spring-loaded ball valves. You can surely avail of it at a very cost-effective rate. Obtain products that value your money here.
D&R spring-loaded ball valves also known as spring actuated ball valve is a type of durable ball valve w/ a spring to open/close the valve in a power-off scenario. These D&R spring-loaded ball valves are utilized for energy conservation purposes, air service, or for fail-safe reasons. It can be operated in a partially open position for flow control.
We offer various types and sizes of spring-loaded ball valves including 1″ spring-loaded external ball valve, female to female ½” spring-loaded ball valve, 316 stainless steel spring handle ball valve, carbon steel spring-loaded ball valve, and more.
To satisfy your specific needs, we also provide a fully customize spring-loaded ball valve. We can manufacture spring-loaded ball valves according to your drawing or idea, etch your own logo on the surface of the product, and can make any modifications on shape, material, handle color, as well as packaging.
D&R spring-loaded ball valves are widely used nowadays because of their easy installment and operation, sustainability, great performance, durability that can be used for long usage. It provides long service life, less maintenance, and no leakage.
Some of our D&R spring-loaded ball valves are manufacture with the forged brass body with hard chrome plated ball. It can also be designed with a double seal that enables the valve to be operated in both directions. Depending on your applications, we can sustain D&R spring-loaded ball valves.
To secure quality, all products are tested and comply with international and national standards including UL 842 listed for flammable liquids, UL 125 listed for LP gas shut-off, FM and CSA approved, CE, SGS, and more.
Since our inception, we consistently provide stable quality products, thanks to our advanced equipment and mature technology, professional team of experts, advanced machining, testing, and full professional production equipment and technology.All products are widely sold to many countries worldwide such as Australia, Southeast Asia, South America, Europe, and more.
D&R is your most premier provider of spring-loaded ball valves. We have the full capabilities you require for spring-loaded ball valves manufacturing. Contact us now!
What is a Spring Loaded Ball Valve?
A spring-loaded ball valve is a full bore and non-maintainable valve.
The spring-loaded ball valve is an economical element with a nickel-plated body.
Furthermore, it is an operational and safe product to be used in both commercial and industrial applications.
What is the Purpose of Spring Loaded Ball Valve?
Shutting off or cutting off the liquid flows is the primary purpose of the spring-loaded ball valve.
The spring-loaded ball valve can handle not only fluid flow but also gaseous duties including isolation and test points.
What are the Features of Spring Loaded Ball Valve?
A spring-loaded ball check valve is incorporated with the following features.
The following features are:
- The spring-loaded ball valve offers an easy installation in either horizontal or vertical pipelines.
- Spring and disc construction gives compact closure.
- The spring-loaded ball valve has a solid and compact design.
- This device features a lightweight disc valve for agile operation.
- Available in sizes up to 100mm on some models.
- The sprong-loaded ball valve features a quarter-turn operation
- The spring-loaded ball valve consists of a double seal and blowout-proof stem.
- Full port for minimum pressure drop and maximum flow.
What is the Typical Application of the Spring Loaded Ball Valve?
The spring-loaded ball valves are utilized in applications where a positive return into a closed position is needed.
The common applications of this spring-loaded ball valve are:
- Chemical and mechanical process
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Gas and water systems
- Oil industries
What are the Benefits of Spring Loaded Ball Valves?
The loaded spring ball valve provides some useful benefits to the consumers:
These are the few benefits of a spring-loaded ball valve:
- The spring-loaded ball valve provides fast interruption or cut-off of flow.
- Moreover, the spring-loaded ball valve has positive valve closure even in a vertical orientation.
- A spring-loaded ball valve prevents fluid or system fluid backflow during regular maintenance.
How Much Does a Spring Loaded Ball Valve Cost?
Though the spring-loaded ball valve has varying costs, yet it is still affordable.
The price of a spring-loaded ball valve can start from $43 until $136 or more.
Still, it depends on the material, size, and syles.
What are the Components of the Spring Loaded Ball Valve?
The components of the spring-loaded ball valve are essential in order to function well.
These are its usual parts:
- Body– The body of the spring-loaded ball valve is the part where all the valve components are gathered.
- Nut – This component helps form a seal between the body and stem.
- Gasket – A gasket seals the top portion of the valve.
- Seats – The seat is an important element in between the body and the ball. It gives a seal between the two components.
- Ball – The ball is purposely designed to manage the flow all the way.
- Packing – The poaching stops or prevents the media from escaping.
- Stem – The stem serves as a connector that bridges the body and external mechanism.
- Bolt The bolt holds and makes sure that valve components stay together in place.
- Gland – It compresses the stem packing in a stuffing box.
- Spring – This part controls the whole valvetrain. The spring ensures the proper amount of spring pressure is consistently applied.
How Long Does the Spring Loaded Ball Valve Last?
The spring-loaded ball valve’s life will be based on the materials.
Most of the spring-loaded ball valves can serve more than 15 to 20 years and more.