Your Reliable Socket Weld Ball Valve Manufacturer
D&R offers a one-stop solution for your socket weld ball valve needs in China. We are knowledgeable enough in making innovations in accordance with your specifications. We have already earned more than 15 years of expertise in making high-precision socket weld ball valves.
- One-stop solution for your socket weld ball valve demands
- Free design of your drawing & layout
- 100% quality inspection and testing
- Low MOQ socket weld ball valve at 500 pieces
Why D&R is Reliable in Socket Weld Ball Valve Manufacturing
As one of the reliable, knowledgeable socket weld ball valve manufacturers in China, D&R Metal Industry has exported our products to over 20 countries. For that many years, we have obtained rich experience in terms of supporting client requirements and demands. Send us now your layout and encounter stress-free transactions at D&R.
D&R Metal IndustryYour Premier Socket Weld Ball Valve Manufacturer
D&R Socket Weld Ball Valve
D&R manufacture and supplies socket weld ball valves to reach your own unique project needs. With our full capabilities, we can support your product development for your business growth. Both standard and custom socket weld ball valves are available for you at a competitive price.
Each and every socket weld ball valve is quality inspected before shipping out to your area. And also, we provide detailed reports such as videos, material testing, packing, and images.
How We Manufacture Your Socket Weld Ball Valve
Rocket Your Business with D&R Socket Weld Ball Valve
D&R Metal Industry – Your No.1 Socket Weld Ball Valve Manufacturer in China
Does your business requiring a socket weld ball valve and other quality valves? Then, D&R Metal Industry is your best place to purchase.
With accumulated 20 years of in-depth experience in the field, we are dedicated to providing a quality-guaranteed series of socket weld ball valve products.
This socket weld ball valve is a valve with socket ends. This is made up of fire-safe and top-grade stainless steel material. It also comes with different operating pressure, pressure ratings, operating temperature, and threads for different applications.
However, the valve body of this unique socket weld ball valve is constructed to minimize the chance of leakage and absorb severe shock loads. This can be operated manually by its handle. Feature a high-performance and locking system so it can be locked in one position if required.
The typical applications of the socket weld ball valve include in general industry, petrochemical, water treatment, marine, and chemical. These worked effectively in a mentioned variety of applications. However, they are available in a range of specifications and sizes for easy fit and installation.
We assured you that our socket weld ball valve approved by numerous quality standards that include UL, RoHS, EAC, CE, and so on. So rest assured you will get your socket weld ball valve from us with the guaranteed quality you expected.
What`s more, we also offer customized solutions for your socket weld ball valve needs. In this way, we strictly follow your specific given designs and requirements while processing your socket weld ball valve orders. Involved in the customization service are logo printing, size, packaging, etc. We promise to make your designs into reality.
A free sample of your ideal design will be provided for your approval. Expect that all your technical specifications will be followed precisely. You can reach our support staff for meticulous technical factors.
Since the company was founded, D&R professionally manufactures a wide array of best quality socket weld ball valves in China. Under the tough regulation of our team, we can supply valves that can achieve your special demands. We are known to provide an excellent solution to fit your applications.
At D&R Metal Industry, we support a quality management system with powerful importance on the continuous improvement of engineering, quality, fabrication, and business associated procedures.
Once again, if you need a custom solution for your socket weld ball valve needs, D&R is the best place.
Contact us for more info.
Socket Weld Ball Valve
What is the Purpose of the Ball Valve?
Ball valves regulate the flow of substances between openings by utilizing a ball.
These valves control gas or liquid flow by opening entirely, partially, or completely.
Ball valves are the best choice for gas applications due to their exceptional sealing.
They can endure pressures up to 700 bar and temperatures up to 200°C, and are commonly available in sizes 0.5 cm to 30 cm.
Their simple design makes them easy to operate and maintain.
They typically designed 90-degree rotation to allow in open-close the ball valves.
These industrial valves are popular due to their reliable and airtight sealing when closed.
Why Socket Weld Ball Valves?
The socket weld ball valve is a high-pressure ball valve with a working pressure of 1500/3600PSI.
Available in diameters 1/4″ – 2″ in a heavy-duty forged steel body.
When to Use Socket Weld Ball Valve?
Socket Weld Ball valves make a better seal, endure longer, and are more trustworthy.
Ball valves’ quick opening and closing capabilities are widely used to control and shut down systems.
Ball valves are typically in many industries, including residential plumbing, industrial, oil and gas, maritime, and pharmaceuticals.
What Benefits Do Socket Weld Ball Valves Provide?
Socket Weld Ball Valve Benefits
Ball valves with socket weld are quarter-turn valves suited for clean gas, compressed air, and liquid.
Among the benefits of ball valves are:
- Tight seal
- Easy to open and close.
- Gate or globe valves cannot give the versatility that multi-port valves do. It reduces the required valve count.
- Various ball valve configurations are available.
- Suitable for clean and slurry applications.
- Quality ball valves operate effectively in high-pressure and high-temperature applications.
- The valve is more accessible to press than a gate or globe valve.
How to Maintain Socket Weld Ball Valve?
Socket weld ball valves are essential for managing air or fluid passage through pipes or tubing.
These tips will help you perform some quick but vital valve maintenance.
Clean Up The Area-
- Use a towel to clean up dust or debris or a wire brush to remove dirt.
- REGULARLY CLEAN VALVES. Extending the system’s lifespan is simple.
Check your equipment for defects-
- First and foremost, monitor valves for leaks.
- Look for corrosion, rust, and mineral growth to evaluate a leak.
- Extended leaks may necessitate replacing the valve or at least aged or damaged valve parts.
- Examine the valves for Confiscation and the media passing through them for pressure and temperature.
- Test to see if they are near or above the rating limit. Should monitor high-stress valves.
Lubricate the Valves-
- Greasing is one of the most critical but essential valve maintenance.
- Failure to complete this step, and you risk seizing or at least poor performance.
- Routine valve maintenance can save you time and money by keeping your system functioning smoothly.
- Missing valve maintenance can cause faulty machinery, tubing, or pipes, requiring dismantling and potentially replacement.