Your Premier Manufacturer of PVC Valves
We can be your professional PVC valve manufacturer and supplier from China. We can custom your PVC valve ideas.
- Trusted PVC valve supplier in China
- Custom PVC valves
- Quality tested used materials
- Excellent range of PVC valves
Why D&R Metal Industry is Expert in PVC Valves Manufacturing
D&R metal industry manufactured PVC valves that passed the entire tests. We ensure our complete facilities and equipment for perfect PVC valve production. Through our skilled staff, we provide quality services and handle all operations well. We, D&R metal industry will ensure full support.
D&R Metal IndustryYour Professional PVC Valves Manufacturer
You can order different sizes and all sizes of PVC valves including ½ inch PVC valves. It is suitable for very light flow water use.
Our PVC valves are accessible in lots of sizes which install according to pipes sizes. For the light flow of water, there are 1 ½ inches PVC valves.
2 inches PVC valves have many uses. We made it with tested raw materials which passed expert audits. We offered it affordable.
Compact PVC valves are small sizes pvc valves that we always make to support projects and types of business.
We made double lobe pvc valves which are most durable in a variety of applications. It suits any business purposes.
We made high-pressure pvc valves for large flow projects. You can use it for your residential and industrial project applications.
Features of PVC Valve
D&R PVC Valves
We, D&R metal industry will offer a wide range of PVC valves and custom your sent ideas. We will meet your expectations from features, sizes, and more PVC valve specifications. We will supply your ideal PVC valve quantity and offered it to you affordably.
Here in D&R metal industry, you will be satisfied and grateful. You don’t have to waste your time every time you need valves and fittings. You don’t have to find another supplier since we offered long-term connections.
How We Manufacture Your PVC Valves
Rocket Your Business with D&R PVC Valves
- D&R Main Products
D&R Metal Industry- Your Reliable PVC Valve Manufacturer in China
D&R metal industry is an expert pvc valve manufacturer in China. We can be your best choice as our partner in handling a business or projects.
If you need pvc valves, we have ready-to-ship stocks for your urgent needs. But you can request custom pvc valves from many sizes, styles, uses, and colors.
D&R metal industry pvc valves are also known as polyvinyl chloride valves which is a synthetic material and corrosive resistant. PVC valves are applied to the same pipe materials. The sizes are suitable together that provides a perfect seal. The applications are suitable for industrial and residential that are applied in both light and heavy flow. We make high-pressure and low-pressure pvc valves that have suitable applications.
You can choose different types of pvc valves we fabricate in tested materials. It passed the entire expert standards.
D&R metal industry pvc valves are lighter and affordable products. We commonly supplied plenty types of business like constructions, chemical productions, plumbing projects, factories, stores, and more types of business including retail and wholesale business.
We have plenty of business support. Here in D&R metal industry, we helped newbie and big-time businesses that lead them to true success. We not only supply products but also help you grow through our large experience. We let our clients draw their ideal products from sizes, colors, styles, and even materials. We will cater to your entire request and lead your business to fast success.
D&R metal industry pvc valves are very useful that we manufactured in many research. We have complete equipment and facilities that guided and supported by a highly trained team and staff from engineering, designs, technicians, production, sales, customer services, shipment, packaging, and more processes and operations.
We, D&R metal industry will be your professional pvc valve manufacturer and supplier for the long term. Let’s build our perfect connections. Get in touch!
PVC Valves: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you searching for knowing what PVC Valves are? This Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Guide may be able to assist you in determining what PVC Valve is.
PVC valves can be found here, along with their uses, benefits, features, applications, advantages, and other information.
Learn more about the PVC Valve by reading this FAQ.
What are PVC Valves?
PVC valves are a type of plastic shut-off valve that is frequently used.
The hole can be made straight to the piping to open or close the media flow by turning the ball a quarter of a turn.
What are the Applications of PVC Valves?
In piping applications, PVC valves are used to control media flow and allow pipe’s custom adjustments.
PVC valves are an outstanding option for different plumbing applications, and all begin with a variety of resources and temperature benefits.
What are the Benefits of PVC Valves?
- Extremely long-lasting. Have the capacity to deliver dependable service for many years.
- It’s less likely to be damaged. When contrasted to other types of valves, PVC valves are less prone to broken.
- It’s simple to operate, open, or close. Spin the valve 90 degrees to open or close it entirely.
What are PVC Valves Advantages?
PVC ball valves are different material valves designed to meet the requirements of diverse corrosive pipeline fluids, also used for fluid regulation and control.
- The body of the valve is light in weight.
- High-quality appearance
- Corrosion resistance is high
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to disassemble
- A wide range of applications
- Easy to set up
- Non-toxic and hygienic
Where are PVC Valves Commonly Used?
PVC valves have an intensive responsibility in commercial and residential fields.
- General irrigation
- Potable water
- Water treatment
- Fire safety
- Swimming pools
- Food processing
- Chemical processing
- Agricultural purposes
Are PVC Valves Good?
PVC valves are long-lasting, low-cost, and can operate in many elements, including acids, water, corrosive chemicals, air, and bases.
What are the Essential Features of PVC Valves?
- It comes with Viton, EPDM, or nitrile gasket seals
- Connects through threads, sockets, tape, or glue installations
- Lower temperature
- Lower mechanical strength
- Pressure resistance
PVC valves are concretely durable where principally used in different media fields. It is versatile compared to standard valves due to its lower pressure resistance, mechanical strength, and temperature ranges.
What are PVC Valves Sizes?
Different sizes are available within 1/2 inch up to 12 inches. Like ½ inch, ¾ inch, ⅜ inch, 1 inch, 1-¼ inch, 1-½ inch, 2 inch, 2-½ inch, 3 inch, 4 inch, 5 inch, 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch.
When it Comes to PVC Valves, How Long Do They Last?
Ball valves have an average lifespan of 10 to 15 years. It also helps you to save money while simultaneously helping to protect the environment.
Using the most up-to-date ball valve in your plumbing system will help you save even more water.
How to Repair PVC Valves?
Repairing a fractured ball valve handle is simple. First, switch off the system before transferring anything to assure that the valve is not under pressure throughout every adjustment.
In repairing, you will require the following tools or things:
- Replacement parts
- Allen wrench
- A sponge or a dry towel
- Petroleum jelly or lubricating oil
How to Repair:
- Turn off the water supply in the first step– To complete this activity effectively.
- Disconnect the ball valve- To determine the hardness of your problem valve with a ball.
- Replace the ball valve’s worn components- Make sure you have an exact replacement for the damaged part and replace it.
- Reassemble- Complete and check the details that are being investigated. Change the disassembly and assembly systems.
Is It Safe to Use PVC Ball Valves?
Ball valves are long-lasting, secure, and dependable at shutting off flow, even when they’ve been sitting inactive for a long time.
What are the properties of PVC Valves?
Below are the fundamental properties/characteristics of PVC Valves:
- Low pricing solution and long-lasting services
- Lightweight and high durability
- Non-corrosive material
- Firmly holds against the harmful acids, chemicals, toxins
- Used to deposit and transport products
PVC Valves – How does it work?
It’s the most straightforward and time-saving method of controlling the outflow of water in countless fields of applications and systems. PCV valves can effortlessly operate in different ranges of pressures and temperatures.
PVC vs. CPVC – What are their Differences?
The temperature range resistance is one of the core differences between the PVC and CPVC. The PCV can hold at 140° Fahrenheit, while the CPVC peaks within 200° Fahrenheit.
Another difference involved is the chemical standard and composition of the materials that are used. PVC and CPVC have different qualifying specifications that are intended to apply.
What are the Various Kinds of PVC Valves?
There are numerous PVC valves-related goods, including those listed here:
- True union check valve– Allow water to flow in only one way while also preventing backflow.
- Union ball valve– Allowing access to the valve for maintenance.
- Gate valve– A valve that starts by raising a wall from the fluid’s flow.
- Butterfly valve- A valve that controls or isolates a fluid’s flow.
- Swing check valve- Is placed on a hinge or shaft with a swinging disc.
- Diaphragm valve- Valves that can be used in both directions and can be turned on and off.
- Check valve- A device that permits fluids to flow in one direction exclusively.
- Pipe valve- Mechanical devices control the flow and pressure within a system or process.
- Ball valve- Is a flow restriction device that measures liquid flow through a hollow, perforated, pivoting ball.
- Foot Valve- A type of check valve is often seen on pumps.
- Wafer Check Valve- Wafer check valves have a compact thermoplastic material with an ultra-thin wafer form.
- 3 Way Ball Valve- There are three ports for gas or fluid passage connected to pipe or tubing.
- Compact ball valve– Valve is made of one piece of molded PVC with a modest but valuable purpose.