Your Premier Forged Steel Ball Valve Manufacturer
D&R Metal Industry is popular in China and the most reliable manufacturer of Forged Steel Ball Valve and other valves and fittings. You can pick from our large variety of Forged Steel Ball Valves to satisfy your needs!
- Passed ISO and CE certifications
- We guarantee you a win-win solution as well as innovation.
- We handle your order with love and care
- We still deliver your order even in a busy season
Why D&R is Expert in Forged Steel Ball Valve Manufacturing
D&R Metal Industry Your Premier Forged Steel Ball Valve Manufacturer
Features of Forged Steel Ball Valve
D&R Forged Steel Ball Valve
D&R Metal Industry offer High quality Forged Steel Ball Valve standard to get 100% Client Satisfaction and repeat order with superior quality, workmanship, and service.
Highly sustainable and durable by nature, these Forged Steel Ball Valves are fabricated from high-quality stainless steel with the use of cutting-edge technology, guaranteed their sturdy fabrication and decomposition resistance for a long time. Most sought-after in the international market, our range of it is obtainable in different shapes and sizes at the most affordable rates.
How We Manufacture Your Forged Steel Ball Valve
Rocket Your Business with D&R Forged Steel Ball Valve
D&R Metal Industry- Your Trusted Forged Steel Ball Valve Supplier in China
D&R Metal Industry and Automation offer High quality Forged Steel Ball Valve as per international design and standard to get our Client Satisfaction and repeat orders with total superior quality, interchangeability, workmanship & service.
These Ball Valves come in Three Piece Design to suit various industrial critical, minor applications and pressure rating up to 800 class in regular design.
The main parts of the most usual type of valves are the body, bonnet, ports, handles, actuators, disc, stem, seat, gasket, spring, and trim.
If you really want the 2 pieces ball valves for your projects or business, D&R Metal Industry is the manufacturer to consider. We provide a broad range of forged Steel Ball valves made of various materials to serve a variety of industries. As a result, all of our products, including 2 pieces of ball valves, are CE and ISO-approved.
Please get in a message with us ahead of time if you want to work with us!
What is Forged Steel Ball Valve?
A forged steel ball valve is a product made through the forging process.
Additionally, a forged steel ball valve is ideally used to control gas or water flow.
The forged steel ball valve is a popular component in different plumbing industries.
What are the Features of Forged Steel Ball Valves?
The following features of the forged steel ball valve include:
- Long Lifespan – The forged steel ball valve offers a long lifespan to serve much longer.
- Stronger and heavy-duty – They have extra strength to carry and handle harsh applications.
- Positive shut-off – A forged steel ball valve gives a positive shut-off operation, making it ideal for various applications.
- Ease of Operation- The forged steel ball valve can give you a more relaxing experience because they are easy to use.
- Easy to maintain and No lubrication – This component doesn’t require lubrication. You can simply effortlessly maintain the forged steel ball valve.
- What are the Parts of Forged Steel Ball Valves?
These are considered parts of the forged steel ball valve, like:
- Ball – The ball contains a hole in its center where media passes through.
- Body – This is the major part that holds all the components.
- Gland Nut – The gland nut is used to seal damps and prevent leakage.
- Steam – A steam bridges the ball to the outside control mechanism.
- Seat – The forged steel ball valve seat gives a seal between the body and the ball. It is also responsible for supporting the ball.
- Stem Packing – the stem packing is placed around the stem and serves as a seal. This blocks the media from escaping.
How Much Pressure Can a Forged Steel Ball Valve Handles?
A forged steel ball valve can handle or work on a high-pressure level.
The forged steel ball valve can operate with a 7500 psi level of pressure.
Moreover, a forged steel ball valve is capable of handling 15000 psi max working pressure.
Where Can a Forged Steel Ball Valve be Used For?
The forged steel ball valve can be used in the following applications:
- Mining processes
- Agriculture and livestock handling
- Automotive industries
- Power and water industry
- Industries of Chemicals or gas
What are the Designs of Forged Steel Ball Valves?
The forged steel ball valve has three different piece designs.
These designs are purposely made to meet various critical or non-critical applications.
- Screwed End Forged Steel Ball Valve –This forged steel ball valve design is ideal and can handle upstream pressure.
- Forged Mild Steel Ball Valve – The forged mild steel ball valve is created using qualitative cast iron. They can resist corrosion and are known for dimensional accuracy.
- Socket Weld Forge Steel Ball Valve – This component is capable of high steam pressure performance. The socket weld forge steel ball valve can prevent the possibility of leakage and manage better emission control.
What are the Advantages of a Forge Steel Ball Valve?
The forged steel ball valve possesses some advantages, like:
- Stronger and Durable – the forged steel ball valve provides extra strength and great durability.
- No Cavities – The huge pressure applied ensures that there are no internal voids or cavities on this product.
- Reduced Thermal Fatigue – The forged steel ball valve walls are less thick, resulting in a smaller temperature gradient. This is also less prone to thermal fatigue because it needs less time equilibrium.
- Better Mechanical Properties – Forging makes strong parts without requiring expensive alloys. You can assure that each forged steel valve part is functional and sturdy.
- High-Temperature and Wear Resistance – The steel valve made through forging can manage the high temperatures without modifications. They also contain high wear resistance.
- How Much Does the Forged Steel Ball Valve Cost?
The cost of a forged steel ball valve differs from its size and quantity.
Probably the minimum price of this forged steel ball valve is 20$.
While the maximum prizes will approximately range $100 and more.
Are Forged Steel Ball Valves Durable?
The forging process is an excellent way to make the products stronger and durable.
You can guarantee that the forged steel ball valve is much stronger and can last longer.
The forged steel ball valve can last more than 20 years and more. It depends on how they are maintained.
How to Install the Forged Steel Ball Valves?
Proper installation of the forged steel ball valve will result in the best operation.
These are the procedures in installing the forehead steel ball valves:
- Make sure the pipelines are clean and free from dirt, dust, and other toxins.
- Try to open and close the ball valve. It ensures that the device function correctly.
- The protectors must be removed.
- Install the new forged steel ball valve device into a clean and prepared pipeline.
- Bolt the device and tight them properly.
What are the Installation Positions of the Forged Steel Ball Valves?
The forged steel ball valve is typically mounted or installed in a horizontal position.
This device can be installed in an oblique position depending on the special applications.
How to Maintain the Forged Steel Ball Valves?
Maintaining the forged steel ball valve is an excellent decision to maintain their good quality and best functions.
You must follow the following tips on how to maintain the forged steel ball valves:
- Keep the forged steel ball valve and the pipelines clean.
- Remove the unwanted contaminants such as slug, wastewater, rust, and more.
- Avoid using them in very high temperatures.
- Look for the leak or any damaged parts.
- Then repair the damaged parts immediately to avoid expensive repairs.
How to Repair the Forged Steel Ball Valve?
These are the tips on how to repair the forged steel ball valve:
- You must relieve or remedy the pipe’s pressure.
- Then open the valve of the forged steel ball valve device.
- Cut-off or shut down the flows.
- Then remove the old forged steel ball valve device.
- And install the new one.
How to Choose the Forged Steel Ball Valves?
Always consider and remember the important factors in choosing the forged steel ball valves.
Consider these selection criteria to choose the right forged steel ball valves:
- Applications – First, you need to think about your exact applications. It includes the type of media and environment.
- Sizes – Know and measure your forged steel ball valve required together with your exact sizes.
- Design – Choose the best design of forged steel ball valves.
- Hardness – You must select a forged steel ball valve that has desirable hardness.
- Quality – Check the whole forged steel ball valve quality from internal and external parts.
- Cost – You can choose a high-quality forged steel ball valve without compromising your cost or budget.
Are Forged Steel Ball Valves Customizable?
The forged steel ball valve is easy to customize in different outlooks, styles, and features.
For your special requirements, the forged steel ball valve can be customized in your exact sizes.
In addition, the forged steel ball valve can be customized with logos for business applications.