4 inch Brass Gate Valve
Gate valves are often used in oil, water, or gas flow. Generally, gate valves only work in two ways—open and close, to allow and restrict the flow of the substance but not to control the flow of substance. This type of valve cannot be throttled into different angles for control.
4-inch water brass gate valve with steel handwheel comes in a range of temperature range, Bonnet Style, body material, handle type, brass material, structure, etc.
Features of 4 inch Brass Gate Valve
D&R 4 inch Brass Gate Valve
D&R is a metal industry that is capable of providing all the support you need to boost your business. We are manufacturing a 4-inch brass gate valve with the specifications you require.
You can send us your ideas for a 4-inch brass gate valve and D&R will equip and enhance it for you. All products and services are provided at reasonable prices.
How We Manufacture Your 4 inch Brass Gate Valve
D&R Metal Industry - Your Trusted 4 inch Brass Gate Valve Manufacturer in China
D&R always keeps on creating new ideas to enhancing the quality of our 4-inch brass gate valve. For over 20 years, we are supplying 4-inch brass gate valves internationally and have gained good feedback from our customers. We can assure you that our 4-inch brass gate valve has the top quality you need. Contact us today!
If you are looking for a 4-inch brass gate valve with excellent quality and services, D&R is your perfect choice. Our products are made from our advanced CNC machines and the latest manufacturing system.
This 4-inch brass gate valve features durable and high-performance services. We are manufacturing a 4-inch brass gate valve with high-density forging, no leakage, no air holes, and no blisters.
D&R 4 inch brass gate valve is created from thick, strong, and durable materials. D&R wants to make sure that our 4-inch brass gate valve avoids fracturing and deformation. It is designed to avoid any leakage and cracks. And D&R does a water pressure test for every 4-inch brass gate valve.
At D&R, our 4-inch brass gate valve has strong tensile strength and reliable toughness. We offer you great OEM services in casting and surface finish. Our 4-inch brass gate valve can be used in different applications. It is suitable for heating systems, water systems, industrial industries, commercial industries, and residential areas.
For over 20 years, D&R has gained countless knowledge in manufacturing and supplying 4-inch brass gate valves. You can choose whether you need a standard design or a custom 4-inch brass gate valve. Our lowest MOQ for this 4-inch brass gate valve is 500 pieces.
Moreover, we are giving free samples for you to check the product’s quality first. Our engineers keep on developing advanced and innovative 4-inch brass gate valves to reach all the demands of your market.
D&R is composed of 10 professional engineers that devoted themselves in producing top-grade 4-inch brass gate valve. We can assure you that with D&R 4 inch brass gate valve, you will reach the top of your market rapidly. D&R offers you an exceptional and budget-friendly 4-inch brass gate valve.
Send us your inquiries and receive an instant quote within 8 hours!
- Brass is more efficient in welding than stainless steel.
- Brass is less costly than stainless steel
- Though stainless is more expensive than brass it is more resistant to corrosion and
- Stainless steel is preferred in the food industry.
Since brass is an alloy of zinc and copper it proves to be stronger than copper. It is also aesthetically advanced than copper.
However copper is still reliable in terms of malleability and conductivity which makes it a widely used material in the electronics and technology industry.
D&R 4 Inch Brass Gate Valve Recommend
Rocket Your Business with D&R 4 inch Brass Gate Valve
Just FAQs: All You Need to Know About 4 Inch Brass Gate Valve
This is your exquisite guide in learning the most asked questions about the 4-inch brass gate valves. Head down to the bottom and learn more about this product.
The major parts of a gate valve are:
- Handwheel- it controls the opening and closing of the valve
- Body- it is the base the holds all the parts together
- Bonnet- provides a secure closure to the body to prevent leakages.
- Stem– it joins the disc to the handwheel
- Disc- controlled through the handwheel it allows and restricts the flow of the substance.
- Seat Rings- it seals the stem
Moreover, 4-inch brass gate valves or gate valves prevalently can either have a rising stem or non-rising stem. Non-rising stems are significantly used in places where vertical space is limited.
The gate valves’ distinctions depend on the type of disc they have:
- Solid Wedge-shaped gate valve
This is the oldest design for a disc. It is simple and strong and works for most types of fluids.
- Flexible disc gate valve
It has a cut shape that adjusts to the angles between the seats.
- Split disc gate valve
This type of wedge is ideal for non-condensing gases as it has a self-adjusting feature.
Also, they may differ in the bonnet types they use.
- Screw bonnets– it is a simple and inexpensive type of gate valve.
- Bolted Bonnet– this is popular due to the gasket that joins the body and bonnet which secures the entire valve.
- Welded Bonnet- this is known because of its lightweight feature
- Pressure-Seal Bonnet- this is ideal for extensive use.
Basically, a 4inch gate valve is a smaller version of gate valves that are made of brass. It can hold -20°C-120°C temperature and a 5.9kg weight.
Brass gate valve is nowadays popular in water systems and other industries that require processing fluids and gasses. It is a practical choice since it is more durable than plastics but not as expensive as stainless steel.
- The two differ in opening and closing speed. Since gate valves need to turn the handwheel in more than 360°, it is slower, making it less ideal for quick control applications.
- The brass ball valve is superior in speed since it only needs a quarter turn for its on and off application.
- A brass ball valve has a sphere mounted inside its body to control and throttle the flow of the matter. While brass gate valve has a disc inside it, that allows and restricts the flow of the substance in a perpendicular manner.
- A brass gate valve is preferable for high-pressure flow. It also allows high capacity flow as it has a wider diameter compared to a ball valve.
- The brass ball valve is way expensive than the brass gate valve.
Brass does contain lead but due to innovation and changes in policies for Safe Water Systems, lead-free and zero lead has made its way to the market.
Zero lead is required for the potable water systems and lead-free is advised for the non-potable water systems to cut budget costs.
In most cases rusting is not a problem to brass, but to some extent when it is exposed to seawater it may cause some drawbacks.
- Clean the area to avoid expensive repair damages.
- Check the material for possible dirt build-up.
- Lubricate it with safe products.
- it shutoffs the substance securely
- it is bidirectional
- non-corrosive compared to plastics
- It cannot be quickly opened or closed.
- It cannot be used extensively in cases like controlling the flow of the substance.
- Sensitive to vibration
- It is not used for regulating the flow as the valve and the seat are susceptible to wearing off.
Sizes of gate valves depend on what application they will be used. Most often they are ¼” to 4”
Brass is not the only material made for manufacturing gate valves. It can also be developed using
Bronze is the most cost-efficient among them. It is easy to manufacture but only allows low-pressure applications.