Your Trustworthy 2-way Ball Valve Manufacturer
D&R Metal Industry is known in China for manufacturing the best 2-way ball valve. There is a large range of 2-way ball valves available to meet your specific needs, as well as the ability to meet your own drawings.
- You may trust on a firm that is ISO and CE certified.
- Materials that have been verified and designs that are popular
- 2-way ball valve with a custom design
- Expert at managing time-sensitive tasks
Why is D&R the Leading Manufacturer of 2-way Ball Valve?
D&R Metal Industry, as China’s top 2-way ball valve manufacturer, guarantees that production, sales, and services continue improving. Our high-quality 2-way ball valve is the ideal answer for your business requirements. Our 2-way ball valves are expertly crafted from tested materials by our skilled designers. For further information, please contact us right away!
D&R Metal IndustryYour Professional 2-way Ball Valve Manufacturer
Sanitary Stainless-Steel No-Retention Quick 2-way Ball Valves produced with high-quality standard and offers them at a good price. High-capacity for high-demand applications.
This Brass 2-way Temperature Ball Valve Manual Thermometer is made of high-quality brass. Designed for usage in a variety of environments, including air, oil, and water. Provide the best corrosion resistance.
This D&R Garden Hose Y-type Splitter Brass 2-way Ball Valve used for water, air, oil, and other media that all can utilized. D&R offers a wide range of choices, including OEM support, for you to select from.
D&R 2-way Ball Valve
D&R Metal Industry is trained to handle manufacturing, offering comprehensive processing machinery to create the appropriate 2-way ball valve based on your specifications. Molding, blowing, CNC, cutting, and other machines are among the competitive machinery we have. D&R production personnel can accomplish a lot of processing in a short period of time due to our convenient plant location.
D&R can make your purchase easier and faster as your expert and superior solution for your expanding business. Our comprehensive samples will make selecting a 2-way ball valve much easier. Send us the information of your product. We can help you make it a reality. Send us a message right now!
How We Manufacture Your 2-way Ball Valve
Rocket Your Business with D&R 2-way Ball Valve
D&R Metal Industry – Your World-Class 2-way Ball Valve Manufacturer in China
When it comes to 2-way ball valves, D&R Metal Industry is the best way to choose. It has a wide range of uses in both industrial and commercial applications. Our 2-way ball valves come with a wide range of options to meet your application requirements. Sizes, finishes, functionalities, styles, handle kinds, features, and more are all options.
D&R 2-way ball valves are ideal for a variety of applications. The most popular valves that can shut off flow from multiple connections are 2-way ball valves. It also has the ability to adjust water pressure and flow. It may transport water from one tank to another and even transport water to various locations.
Even in a range of businesses and industries, D&R 2-way ball valves precisely divert flow. It may be used for residential uses, as well as for other applications that require a lot of water. We can assure you that the services we provide are comprehensive.
D&R Metal Industry ensures efficient manufacturing of 2-way ball valves to assist various industries in achieving the best results for their final applications. With the help of our expert designers and engineers, we created 2-way ball valves. For perfect operations and processing, we assure a senior production staff, full equipment, a comfortable plant location, and other requirements.
D&R Metal Industry ensures that your urgent demands are met by focusing on them and delivering ahead of schedule. We ensure that your documents and payments are safe, based on our more than 20 years of experience in the business.
Send us your inquiries right now!
What is a 2 Way Ball Valve?
The 2-way ball valve turns off pressure flow in a particular location.
A 2-way ball valve is also known as a quarter-turn valve.
Moreover, it is an important component in many process plumbing systems.
This device is popular and ideal for industrial applications.
What are the Advantages of 2 Way Ball Valves?
The advantages of a 2-way ball valve are:
- The 2-way ball valve is great for many applications
- There are no readjustments of seals.
- Simple to use and operate
- Easy to install
- Stops fluid flow immediately
- Excellent sealing ability
- Last longer, even when infrequently used
What are the Disadvantages of 2 Way Ball Valves?
Despite the 2-way ball valve advantages, it also has disadvantages.
These are the different disadvantages of a 2-way ball valve:
- It cannot be used for a single purpose.
- Some boilers and chillers couldn’t handle wide flow rates.
How to Know if a 2 Way Ball Valve is Closed or Open?
You can visually see if the 2-way ball valve is open or closed.
When the 2-way ball valve’s handle is aligned to the hose, it means the device is open.
You can say the 2-way ball valve is close if the lever is in perpendicular mode.
How to Identify the 2 Way Ball Valve?
2-way ball valves are very easy to identify.
The 2-way ball valve’s design is simple and made with a single, linear passageway.
It has 2 openings and a ball with holes placed in the middle.
What is the Difference Between 2 Way Ball Valve and 3 Way Ball Valve?
The 2-way ball valves are used in on/off applications and variable flow systems.
The 3-way ball valve is generally applied for blending or mixing the fluid flow applications.
In terms of appearance, the 2-way ball valve is much simpler.
The 2-way ball valve only consists of 2 ports, while 3-way valves have 3 ports in total.
What are the Different Ports of 2 Way Ball Valves?
A 2-way ball valve contains 2 different ports that function differently.
These are the following ports:
- Inlet port A
The inlet port A is where the water enters.
- Outlet port AB
The outlet port AB port is designed for water exit passage.
What are the Typical Applications of 2 Way Ball Valves?
The 2-way ball valve can be used in a wide range of applications.
The 2-way ball valve is perfect for low point drains for fluids.
Moreover, the 2-way ball valve is also good for water lines, steam services, and high point vents for gas.
Different Components of 2 Way Ball Valves?
The 2-way ball valves are composed of six different parts.
These are the following essential components:
- Valve Stem – The valve stem joins the ball to the outer control mechanism.
- O-ring – The O-ring allows the correct rotation and seal of the steam.
- Housing – This part ensures no corrosion during operations and provides great protection.
- Ball – This ball is designed with a middle hole where water passes through.
- Valve Seat – These discs are placed in between the body and the ball. It supports the ball and provides a seal.
- Handle – The handle is connected to the stem. This part is used to control the valve manually.
What are the Features of a 2 Way Ball Valve?
These are the features of a 2-way ball valve:
- The 2-way ball valve is designed with a full and completed port.
- They achieve unrestricted flows.
- It has a desegregated mounting padding for the operator.
- The O-ring backing cushion stops the seizure of the ball.
- Two end caps
What is 2 Way Ball Valve Made From?
The 2-way ball valve can be made from different materials and components.
These are the following materials used for the 2-way ball valve:
- PVC – The PVC is typically used for constructing a 2-way ball valve because of its lightweight and sustainability.
- Stainless Steel – Another popular material used for manufacturing the 2-way ball valve is stainless steel. This material can last longer and is great for wide pressure rates.
- Brass – A brass material is an exceptional material that can give the best services. Brass can resist corrosion, rust, and other contaminants.
- Cast Iron – The cast iron is less expensive and easy to clean, making them ideal for creating the 2-way ball valve device.
How Much Does a 2 Way Ball Valve Cost?
The 2-way ball valve product is much affordable.
The expected cost of a 2-way ball valve is probably $5.00 to $30.00 per piece.
How Long Can a 2 Way Ball Valve Last?
Most valves, including 2-way ball valves, are designed for longer service.
The 2-way ball valve is expected to last approximately between 8 to 10 years.
This can last longer when handled and used correctly.