Why D&R is Expert in 1 Piece Ball Valve Manufacturing
As your leading 1 piece ball valve fabricator, D&R Industry strives to provide the top-notch classification of valves and fittings to meet your requirements. For over 15 years, we focus on customers’ interest and satisfaction, give a complete solution for your unique product development and final application. As a result, many clients from Australia, Europe, Southeast Asia, etc. appreciated all of these and established long-term business cooperation with us. Be one of them!
D&R Metal IndustryYour Professional 1 Piece Ball Valve Manufacturer
1 Pieces Stainless Steel Ball Valve Reduce Bore 800WOG offers high performance and meets and exceeds ISO and CE approval. It can handle working temperatures at –25 ºC + 120 ºC.
D&R 1-Piece 316 Stainless Steel Inline Pipe Size 2 inch is manufactured with the approval of CE, SGS, RoHS, ASME B16.34, etc. It is designed with a locking lever handle type.
D&R 1 Piece Ball Valve
D&R Metal Industry manufactures durable 1 piece ball valves suitable for various applications. We provide full customization of your desired product according to your idea, sample, or drawings. We will handle your 1 piece ball valve advanced manufacturing process. We hold a massive infrastructural unit equipped with advanced technology equipment for making a flawless range of products.
For you to check the quality, we can provide a free sample of your product. It is stringently tested and undergone inspection as per our customer’s requirement. We will send you informative reports, from material testing, photos, product videos, and more before shipped out.
How We Manufacture Your 1 Piece Ball Valve
Rocket Your Business with D&R 1 Piece Ball Valve
D&R – Your Premier 1 Piece Ball Valve Manufacturer
D&R is your no.1 manufacturer and supplier of excellent quality 1 piece ball valve. We have accumulated years of manufacturing experience that you can depend on. Obtain our products at the best price yet not compromise the performance.
D&R 1 piece ball valve performs the reliable operation with maximum economy. With its simple structure, it provides easy operation and maintenance for natural gas, solvents, water, acid, and other general working media.
It is also functional for fuels, fire protection, and general plumbing and HVAC applications including potable water, long-distance pipeline, pharmaceutical, steel, oil refining, power, paper, municipal, high heat and chemical applications, water, and other industries.
Our series of D&R 1 piece ball valves are manufactured with environmentally-friendly material lead-free brass, durable stainless steel construction, and more. We create products that are in compliance with the industry standards and the prevalent market trends like CE, SGS, ISO, etc.
Our standard 1 piece ball valves are available in a variety of body materials, operating pressure, temperature, weight, common end connections, handle material and color, sizes, etc. You can obtain these products in 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″ sizes. You can find the best 1 piece ball valve that values your money here in D&R.
Furthermore, being a leader in this industry, customization of your product is not a problem anymore. D&R Metal Industry is capable of bringing the product you desire for any application and purpose. Based on your detailed specifications, we can handle rigorous manufacturing. Here, you will surely find what you exactly need.
Aside from 1 piece ball valve, we also manufacture a broad range of valves and fittings including a 2-piece ball valve, a 3-piece ball valve, a vacuum ball valve, a double union ball valve, and much more.
In other words, D&R Metal Industry is a leading valve and fitting top manufacturer you can trust on. We are backed by a technically sound and talented engineering team. We will provide you a one-stop solution for all your metal needs. All you have to do is send your inquiries and request a quote.
For additional information on 1 piece ball valve products, contact us as soon as possible.
1 Piece Ball Valve: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you have any questions about 1 piece ball valve, you will find all information you’re looking for in this guide.
So, keep reading to learn more.
What is a 1 Piece Ball Valve?
The one-piece ball valve is a ball valve with only one body part. Its design allows it to be both adaptable and cost-effective.
It has a solid, cast body which reduces the risk for leakage in many applications. The one-piece ball valve is used in routine operations where a study valve is required but a lower flow is not required.
1 Piece Ball Valve
A manual hand switch is normally used to control the 1 piece ball valve to turn the ball.
What are the Advantages of a One-Piece Ball Valve?
- Owing to its 1000 PSI pressure ratings, it is suitable for standard duty.
- 1 Piece Ball Valves are constructed from durable parts such as PTFE, stainless steel, etc. making them ideal for chemical and high heat purposes.
- It has a reduced or standard port ball valve design
- Its threaded ports make it simple to connect to typical plumbing systems.
- It is available in sizes ranging from 0.5’’ to 2’’
A one-piece ball valve is a valve that has two ports: a ball with a bore on a single body cast, as well as an inlet and an outlet.
What are the Parts of a One-Piece Ball Valve?
The following are some of the main components of a one-piece ball valve. It contains the following items:
- Lever Nut
- Hand Lever
1 Piece Ball Valve Parts
What Materials Are Used to Make a One-Piece Ball Valve?
In manufacturing one-piece ball valves, the manufacturer used either stainless steel, chrome-plated steel, brass, PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride). Each piece of the 1 piece ball valve are delivered from the accompanying materials:
- Push washer, handle – Stainless steel (SUS304)
- Locking, stem nut – Stainless steel (SUS304)
- Cap, body, and ball – stainless steel SA-351 CF8 or metal
- Stem pressing – FKM, PTFE (Teflon), or NBR materials
- Handle – plastic cover appended to it.
- Seats – Teflon but could also be constructed of other synthetic components or metals.
1 Piece Ball Valve Specifications
How Does a One-Piece Ball Valve Work?
In any application, the 1 Piece Ball Valve is very simple to operate. Rotate the handle about an axis perpendicular to the pipe to block flow. When you release the flow, simply turn the handle back until it is on an axis parallel to the pipe.
What are the Characteristics of One-Piece Ball Valves?
- Comprise standard/ reduced ports.
- Can hold the pressure of up to 1000psi without troubles
- Have a various strong and dependable connection
- Perfect for chemical and high heat applications because of durable material used in fabrications
- Low operation torque
What are the Benefits of 1 Piece Ball Valves?
You can benefit from various advantages of 1 piece ball valves. Some of the benefits are the following:
- They are simple to utilize
- You can install one-piece ball valves in a matter of minutes.
- You can use 1 piece ball valves in an extensive array of applications.
- D&R 1 piece ball valves guarantee longevity usage in the right applications.
- Features corrosion-resistant and not easy to be damaged.
- In contrast with 2-piece ball valves and 3-piece ball valves, 1-piece ball valves are more economical and robust.
- They have a solid cast body design, are compact, lightweight, and not prone to leaking.
- Suitable for light and undemanding operations. The handle facilitates opening or closing
What are the Disadvantages of 1 Piece Ball Valves?
- Due to its bad throttling characteristics, you cannot use 1 piece ball valve in operations where sustained throttle levels are involved.
- Not all liquids can regulate by 1 piece ball valve.
- Difficult to clean and repair
- Because it can be closed and opened quickly and easily, it can cause pressure spikes and water hammers.
- The hollow ball material may trap controlled media, resulting in problems such as cracks during long operations.
How Long Do 1-Piece Ball Valves Last?
When used properly, 1 piece ball valves can last a very long time. It can be useful for a thousand cycles.
However, it will not last forever. Over time, they will lose their functionality and good performance and wear out.
Because our one-piece ball valves are made of stainless steel, they are more robust and stronger than one-piece ball valves made of other materials such as plastic.
What are the Different Kinds of 1 Piece Ball Valves?
1 piece ball valves come from various materials used, port sizes, and connection types. The following are types of 1 piece ball valves:
- Welded 1 Piece Ball Valves
- Full Port 1 Piece Ball Valves
- Stainless Steel 1 Piece Ball Valves
- Flanged 1 Piece Ball Valve
- Threaded 1 Piece Ball Valve
1 Piece Ball Valves
All types of 1 piece ball valves are made robust and stronger. Using this product, you don’t have to worry about extremely cold/high temperatures, flow erosion, leaking problems, and common standard ball valve troubles.
What are the Applications of 1 Piece Ball Valve?
When used in appropriate applications, one-piece ball valves provide dependable operation and long service life. Some of the applications of 1 piece ball valve are listed below:
- SIL 3 Operations
SIL operations are a sensitive service that may necessitate an emergency shutdown or a quick response. Using 1 piece ball valves you can cut off media fast and proficiently.
- Pressure Relief Applications
Pipelines frequently have uncontrollable or intractable pressure levels. A one-piece ball valve can be used to provide pressure relief in piping lines applications.
- Water Storage Facilities
The use of one-piece ball valves will assist you in preventing water shortages and achieving efficient water control.
- Gas lines
Due to its single body part design and solid figure, 1 piece ball valves are resistant to water. You can utilize 1 piece ball valves to supervise gas flow without concerning about its contamination by exterior components.
What are the Temperature and Pressure Ratings of One-Piece Ball Valves?
- The temperature rating is -15° Celsius to 200° Celsius.
- The pressure rating is 1000psi.
This pressure rating makes it ideal for standard applications. All pressure ratings and temperature ratings are certified and verified.
What are the Quality Standards That Must Be Met by 1 Piece Ball Valves?
This product has to be approved by various quality standards and certification to confirm that they are manufactured from steel and durable.
Here are a few of the quality standards that 1 piece ball valves must acquire:
- ANSI/ASTME PTC25.3 authentications
- JB2311-78 certifications
- GB12220quality standards
- ANSI B16.34 certifications
For all your 1 piece ball valve needs from China, you can contact us.